December 19, 2015

Enjoy the Holiday

So all my finals are done, and school is over for the year! It is great to finally relax and have some extra time. I have so many plans in my head I don’t know how to start! So I am going to share a list of how to get the best out of your christmas break.

Get ready for christmas! Adding a few bright and happy pieces to your room or house won’t hurt! For example add christmas lights to your place and they will definitely brighten up your space!
There are also a few cute DIY’s you can do to for christmas decor. My favourites are the small christmas trees that can fit anywhere in your room.
Check out these affordable and cute DIY's: 12 & 3
Spend the holidays with friends and family. Surround yourself with love in whatever form and you will definitely have a great time!
This is the best time of the year to hit the ice rink and go ice skating!
I’ve always loved the taste and warmth of hot chocolate in the winter during the most relaxing days of the year! It will also keep your hands warm :) *Top it off with marshmallows and you will surely enjoy it’s goodness!
Watch movies! If you are like me, and you don’t really enjoy christmas reruns. (I know what you’re thinking …) go ahead and watch movies or TV shows online. Since I have been so busy with school, I’m going to use this time to totally catch up on TV shows! Holla if you love HTGAWM!
Now, the weather in my area has got me all paranoid because there is no sight of snow! Although I’m loving this nice weather, I’m starting to miss the snow. Crossing my fingers and hoping it starts snowing soon so I can start to feel the holiday spirit!

That is the end of this blog post. Please comment if you would like to add to the list, or let me know some of your plans this holiday! Also don’t forget to subscribe to my posts!

Lateefa.

No comments:

Post a Comment