May 04, 2018

April 2018 Mood Board


 


It's beeeeen a while, it's been a long time actually. It's been almost a year since I've blogged. All I can really say is that I've been preoccupied, mostly with school and graduating. I will definitely write an update post soon! My only social media presence has been on Youtube, so you can follow me on there for frequent videos!

While I've been away, I've been stocking up on my favourite images on Pinterest, these inspirations are based on fashion and photography. I hope you all enjoy, and don't forget to add me on Pinterest!

Here is what I like about these looks:
1. Denim on denim
2. What I like to call the "industrial sports look" mostly inspired by Virgil Abloh, see through clothing, crop tops and coats, and retro sunglasses
3. Wide sleeves
4. Platform shoes
5. Leather and oversized coat.





Hope you enjoyed this post! What inspires your style?

No comments:

Post a Comment