December 23, 2016

One year

Hello everyone!

I just want to take this opportunity to thank the people who have supported my journey with this blog. I am grateful for the people who check in once in a while, even though I barely post. Like I always say, it's this time of the year that I take to blogging to share my feelings or interests. I just realized that this month marks a year that I've started my blog and my Youtube. I love my blog, it is a webspace where I can express myself and share my interests and creativity with you all. That's why I made it. Because I needed a get-a-way from the rush of life and the stress from school.

To be very honest, I have neglected my blog this past year. Now that we are reaching closer to the new year, the feeling of "new" is creeping up on me. The feeling everyone can relate to. The one that forces you to start thinking of the coming year, 2017. The feeling that inspires you to commit to change, to reflect...

And speaking of change and reflection, the reason why I did not blog as much as I wanted to was because I had lost direction.. again. Getting caught up in the real world made me easily forget about my safe webspace. In 2017, things will change and sparks will fly on January first (I mean fireworks :P). #lamejoke

Inspiration is pumping through my blood right now, and I seriously cannot wait to share what I have in store for this blog and for my loyal readers. 

If you are new to this blog, welcome and follow me on bloglovin' for notifications on blog updates. You can also subscribe to my youtube as I post videos weekly now.

Till next time xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment