May 10, 2016

Back and Better

Hello everyone! I know you’ve all been wondering where I’ve been. The answer to that is: school. Finals szn is over and I finally have the summer free from school! Apologies for my absence, but focusing on school and dealing with stress from finals took it’s toll. I literally needed a one week break to bounce back from writing 6 finals.

I’m back and I’m better because I’ve taken a proper break. I’ve been sleeping in almost every day! Enough of that, here are few photos I took while hanging out with my good friend Abijah. Check out her blog here: bijaswardrobe.wordpress.com.

We went to Downtown to chill, and came across this coffee shop.




I got a cappuccino which was made beautifully by one of the baristas.




Then after that we scouted the area to find a wall to take some outfit pictures. The weather was amazing and there was literally no excuse to not be happy!



Follow my social media for frequent updates:
Lateefa Ade
Hope you all enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment